Outfit of the Week - 9.14.16
Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:43:12 AM America/North_Dakota/Center
Two of the hottest golfers on tour - Dustin Johnson and Jason Day, have been sporting awesome looks from Adidas all season long. Some of Adidas' fall line has just landed and it's the perfect combo of Adidas' classic sporty style with bold colors that will have you looking good both on and off the golf course. Here's what we've got lined up:
1. If you haven't tried an adidas Climacool shirt yet, this should definitely be the one. The adidas Climacool Tipped Polo features the awesomely-cool, moisture-wicking Climacool material and this particular polo is styled with a bold pink color that will help you stand out in all the right ways. Dave Austad can personally attest to the awesome power of Climacool since he owns about 20 of these shirts.
2. Adidas doesn't call these the "ultimate" pants just for the fun of it. These pants were designed to keep you comfortable whether you're hitting a quick nine or putting in nine hours at the office. The stretch waistband combined with the moisture-wicking stretch fabric pull double-duty to help you stay cool. The print on the adidas Ultimate Chino Pant is one that is interesting enough to call you stylish, but subtle enough that you can wear these slacks anywhere.
3. The adidas Climaheat Prime Quilted Jacket is one that you'll probably recognize if you've seen Jason Day lighting up the PGA Tour this year. We are absolutely crazy about the style and fit of this jacket. It's the perfect piece to take you into fall and can pretty much be worn anywhere. Packed with Climaheat Insulation, you'll be toasty warm whether you're tailgating on a Saturday morning or catching a quick 18 on the weekend.
4. Adidas debuted their Boost shoe earlier this year and it has quickly become a huge favorite among the Austad's Golf staff and customers. Extremely comfortable with a stable base and sporty adidas style, it's hard not to fall in love with the adidas Tour360 Boost Shoe. As an added bonus, the silver/white combo is awesome because it works with just about anything you wear.
5. You know that old baseball cap that looks like it's about to fall off your head every time you wear it? Yeah, it's time for an update. The TaylorMade Tour Cage Fitted Cap is cool, comfortable and will be a massive upgrade from what you've got on your head now.
6. Last but not least, we've got the perfect accessory to tie this whole look together. The Adidas Reversible Leather Belt is cool, functional and is one accessory that you'll definitely wear all the time. Crafted with genuine leather, this baby is one size fits most (up to 42 inches - sorry big boys!). The reversible design means that you've got a new go-to belt to go with everything in your closet.
Want to stay up to date with all the latest stories, trends and gossip from the world of golf? Make sure you sign up for our Austad's Golf Insider Newsletter!