The KING F7+ Driver features a smaller profile at address and is COBRA's first connected golf club, powered by Arccos ® technology. Equipped with 3 Center of Gravity settings for maximum distance and lower lofts for better players. With two stunning color options, you can take your pick of awesome technology and be the most stylish golfer on the course.
- 3 Drives In One - Three different center of gravity (CG) settings in the front, back and heel positions produce three very different ball flights. Move the heavier 12g colored weight to the front position for a lower, penetrating ball flight with less spin and more roll, or place the weight in the back position for a higher, towering ball flight with added spin for more carry. Lastly, when moved to the heel position, it works to create more draw spin to correct a slice by delivering straighter drives.
- Multi-Material Textreme Crown - TeXtreme Carbon Fiber yields a 20% lighter crown allowing more weight to be redistributed lower and deeper into the club head for a lower CG and extreme distance and forgiveness.
- Forged Ti-811 E9 Face - A re-engineered Forged 8-11 Titanium E9 Face is a variable thickness structure that is designed to be lighter, thinner, and hotter. A larger Sweet Zone across the face results in increased ball speed and distance on off center hits.
- MyFly 8 With SmartPad - Tune your trajectory and launch with eight different loft and lie combinations while maintaining a square face at address. COBRA’s MyFly8 technology coupled with SmartPad is the easiest way to dial-in distance and hit straighter drives down the fairway.
TRACK YOUR DISTANCE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
With COBRA CONNECT Powered by Arccos, golfers can automatically track the distance and accuracy of every drive. COBRA CONNECT users simply pair their club with the free Arccos Driver smartphone app to receive their performance data, access rangefinder GPS distances for over 40,000 international courses.
Write Your Own Review
Online Shipping Information
Austads.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
- Ground (3-5 business days) - $7.99
- 2-Day Air - $14.99
- Overnight - $24.99
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
Orders completed by 12PM CST (1PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Orders must be placed by 12pm (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments.
Estimated Time To Deliver
Austad's Golf is centrally located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Most items ship directly from our warehouse there and average 3-5 business days for ground delivery.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing Austad's Golf. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive in two business days after departing Austad's Golf. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by our preferred carriers.Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
International & Canadian Orders
Unfortunately at this time, Austad's Golf only ships to locations within the United States.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot offer free shipping on any order with PING products. Some oversize items such as cart bags, package sets and travel covers are not eligible for free shipping.
Sales Tax Details
Austad's Golf has physical locations and charges sales tax on orders shipping to the following states: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Orders shipping to states other than the five listed will not be charged sales tax.