Do you love golf? Do you love helping people play their best golf? If so, employment at Austad’s may be the perfect you! Austad’s is looking for passionate highly driven individuals who can deliver exceptional customer experiences helping our customers play and look their best on the course.
If you eat, sleep and breathe golf, working in the golf industry may be perfect for you. We’d love to hear from you. Austad’s is an equal opportunity employer. You can expect a fun and engaging work environment from this family owned business that was started in 1963. Competitive wages, great golf perks, benefits and a 401k match are available for some positions. Our motto is “Play better, HAVE FUN,” with emphasis on the fun. Apply today!
Address: Austad's Golf, Inc.
Phone: (605) 336-3135
Austad's Golf affords equal employment and advancement opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age disability, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected class. This policy extends to all Associates and to all aspects of the employment relationship, including the hiring of new Associates and the training, transfer, promotion, compensation and benefits of existing Associates.
Store Manager - Sioux Falls, SD (Austad's Flagship & Largest Store)
Golfers flock from up to 6 hours away simply to be custom fit in our state of the art Fitting Center. Austad’s seeks a Manager who can effectively manage/develop staff, deliver a premium customer experience, merchandise the store perfectly, beat sales/profitability goals, organize large events (Annual Warehouse Sales, Golf Expos…etc) and think outside of the box to drive better customer experiences and revenue growth.
- Completes the store operational requirements – employee scheduling, budgeting, inventory…etc
- Hires/develops a talented team of Sales Associates with support from Corporate
- Conducts employee performance reviews
- Achieves financial objectives by reviewing available data and initiating corrective actions
- Integrates into the community creating relationships and opportunities for more business
- Manages the store aesthetic and merchandising to maximize sales
- Voicing ideas/strategies to corporate based on what is seen on the sales floor
- Tightly manages inventory to ensure minimal shrink
- Enforces all corporate policies to ensure store runs at or above the corporate standards set
- Is trusted to securely deliver deposits to the bank daily
- Creates a store culture that is fun, engaging and productive
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a passion for people
- Must have a passion of golf
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Proven organization abilities
- Sales/Retail Success
- Management Experience/Success
- Strong communicator
- Ability to develop people
- Results oriented
If this describes what you would love to do day in and day out, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out an application, provide a resume and a short cover letter. Send to email@example.com
We look forward to speaking with you!