Do you love golf? Do you love helping people play their best golf? If so, employment at Austad’s may be the perfect you! Austad’s is looking for passionate highly driven individuals who can deliver exceptional customer experiences helping our customers play and look their best on the course.
If you eat, sleep and breathe golf, working in the golf industry may be perfect for you. We’d love to hear from you. Austad’s is an equal opportunity employer. You can expect a fun and engaging work environment from this family owned business that was started in 1963. Competitive wages, great golf perks, benefits and a 401k match are available for some positions. Our motto is “Play better, HAVE FUN,” with emphasis on the fun. Apply today!
Address: Austad's Golf, Inc.
2801 E. 10th St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Phone: (605) 336-3135
Austad's Golf affords equal employment and advancement opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age disability, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected class. This policy extends to all Associates and to all aspects of the employment relationship, including the hiring of new Associates and the training, transfer, promotion, compensation and benefits of existing Associates.
Custom Club Fitter/Sales Associate - Fargo, North Dakota | Lincoln, Nebraska | Omaha, Nebraska | Sioux Falls, South Dakota
We are currently seeking talented individuals who love golf to work as custom club fitters and sales associates in multiple markets. If you love golf and love working with people, this could be the job opportunity that you've been waiting for!
- Works with customers to create a "perfect experience" that they will want to share with others
- Successfully completes custom fitting training and works with customers in the hitting cage to find the right golf clubs
- Helps manage the store aesthetic and merchandising to maximize sales at the direction of store management
- Voices ideas/strategies to store management based on what is seen on the sales floor
- Helps create a store culture that is fun, engaging and productive
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a passion for people
- Must have a passion of golf
- Strong communicator
- Self-starter - ability to take the lead and get things done without being asked
- Results oriented
- Retail experience not required but is preferable
If this describes what you would love to do this day in and day out, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out an application, provide a resume and a short cover letter. Send to email@example.com
We look forward to speaking with you!