PING G Driver
Adjustment Tool Included
Inspired by an approach called biomimicry, PING engineers studied the dragonfly's complex wing pattern to design ultra-thin crown sections for extreme CG and maximized MOI in our longest, most forgiving driver ever. The lowest, deepest CG of any PING driver generates greater distance by increasing dynamic loft on both axes for maximizing forgiveness.
Vortec Technology on the back of the Ti 8-1-1 head minimizes turbulent wake during the downswing for faster clubhead speed with stability and forgiveness. Crown turbulators and Vortec Technology contribute to reduce drag 37% through the impact zone for sizeable distance gains from all swing speeds. The variable-thickness T9S face has a high strength-to-weight ratio, allowing for a thin face to further increase ball speed.
To fine-tune your launch conditions prior to a round, adjust the loft up to ±1° using Trajectory Tuning 2.0, which utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamically efficient and high-strength 7075 aluminum hosel sleeve.
- Dragonfly Technology - Ultra-thin sections were created by removing eight grams from the crown to better position the CG for high launch/low spin with a high MOI, adding to forgiveness in the Ti 8-1-1 head.
- Vortec Technology - Vortec Technology reduces turbulent wake during the downswing for fasterclubhead speed with improved stability and forgiveness to help generate distance.
- Variable-Thickness T9 S Face - T9S has a high strength-to-weight ratio, allowing for a thin face to increase ball speed. Removing four grams from the face helps position the CG low/back for ideal launch conditions and extreme forgiveness.
- Extreme Low/Back CG - The lowest, deepest CG of any PING driver generates greater distance by increasing dynamic loft and elevating MOI significantly on both axes for maximizing forgiveness.
- Simple Adjustability - You can optimize launch conditions prior to a round by adjusting loft up to ±1° with five settings utilizing a lightweight, aerodynamic and high-strength 7075 aluminum hosel sleeve.
- Less Drag - Crown turbulators and Vortec Technology contribute to reducing drag 37% through the impact zone, yielding greater clubhead speed and ball velocity for sizeable distance gains from all swing speeds.
|LOFT||LENGTH||LIE||HEAD WEIGHT||HEAD SIZE||SWING WEIGHT|
This product is excluded from free shipping, price promotions and coupon codes due to manufacturer’s restrictions.
- Overall, a super driver. Another quality product from Ping.Review by VR
- Like the look...don't love the soundReview by BK
- This driver is MONEY$$$Review by Mad Dog
Write Your Own Review
Online Shipping Information
Austads.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
- Ground (3-5 business days) - $7.99
- 2-Day Air - $14.99
- Overnight - $24.99
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
Orders completed by 12PM CST (1PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Orders must be placed by 12pm (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments.
Estimated Time To Deliver
Austad's Golf is centrally located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Most items ship directly from our warehouse there and average 3-5 business days for ground delivery.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing Austad's Golf. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive in two business days after departing Austad's Golf. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by our preferred carriers.Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
International & Canadian Orders
Unfortunately at this time, Austad's Golf only ships to locations within the United States.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot offer free shipping on any order with PING products. Some oversize items such as cart bags, package sets and travel covers are not eligible for free shipping.
Sales Tax Details
Austad's Golf has physical locations and charges sales tax on orders shipping to the following states: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Orders shipping to states other than the five listed will not be charged sales tax.