TaylorMade’s M2 irons are distance machines – engineered to fly farther AND higher than the competition.
When we set out to design M2 irons, our focus was to achieve maximum distance without sacrificing the peak trajectory. The advanced materials and technologies that went into M2 irons enable the ball to not only go far, but high as well.
Because we were able to engineer irons that fly far AND high, M2 irons can deliver dramatic distance from every iron, for all golfers. This synergy of distance and height was accomplished through a unique combination of features and technologies.
Distance will get you to the green – but distance and height – will help you stay there. This is the key concept behind M2 Irons.
M2 Irons – Key Technologies
Thick-Thin Fluted Hosel
- Removes 3 grams of extra mass trapped in the hosel. That weight is then distributed as low as possible throughout the head to lower the CG and promote higher launch and more ball speed.
- Expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create ultra-low CG. This allows for stronger lofts that maximize distance without sacrificing the high peak trajectory that results in long, playable shots from each iron.
- Increased flexibility due to an even thinner sole increases launch angle and preserves ball speed, improving forgiveness for shots struck below the center of the face.
Thin Face with Inverted Cone Technology
- Works in conjunction with the Speed Pocket to enable fast, consistent ball speeds across the face that push the limits of distance performance in an iron.
3D Sound & Feel System
- A light but extremely stiff 3D-badge system that manages sound and eliminates unwanted vibrations for superior feel, giving golfers a pure feeling distance iron.
TaylorMade M2 Iron Set Specs:
Write Your Own Review
Online Shipping Information
Austads.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
- Ground (3-5 business days) - $7.99
- 2-Day Air - $14.99
- Overnight - $24.99
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
Orders completed by 12PM CST (1PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Orders must be placed by 12pm (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments.
Estimated Time To Deliver
Austad's Golf is centrally located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Most items ship directly from our warehouse there and average 3-5 business days for ground delivery.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing Austad's Golf. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive in two business days after departing Austad's Golf. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by our preferred carriers.Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
International & Canadian Orders
Unfortunately at this time, Austad's Golf only ships to locations within the United States.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot offer free shipping on any order with PING products. Some oversize items such as cart bags, package sets and travel covers are not eligible for free shipping.
Sales Tax Details
Austad's Golf has physical locations and charges sales tax on orders shipping to the following states: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Orders shipping to states other than the five listed will not be charged sales tax.