Keeping The Austad's Team & Customers Healthy
Valued Customers –
Things are changing rapidly every day, but more than ever, Austad’s Golf is committed to creating a safe environment for you and our staff members. As a result, we wanted to share the extra steps we are taking as we deal with this escalating health crisis.
Our retail stores and website remain open to service our customers and we have put in place the following precautionary measures:
- Social distancing – no handshakes, high fives or fist bumps
- Limited access – no more than 10 people in a store at any given time
- Mandatory handwashing before and after all custom fitting appointments.
- Sanitizing all club components after every custom fitting session
- Hourly store cleaning and enhanced deep cleaning practices
- Reduced store hours (10am – 6pm M-F, 10am – 5pm Sat, CLOSED Sun)
- Zero tolerance policy for staff illness – if you don’t feel well, you’re not coming to work.
CUSTOM FITTING HOURS & APPOINTMENTS:
Our hitting bays and fitting studios remain open, but we are restricting the availability of walk-in fittings at this time. We encourage you to schedule an appointment at CustomFit.Austads.com. You can find more information about our fitting process here.
All appointments that were previously scheduled will take place as planned. Our Master Club Fitters and customers will be expected to follow the new hygiene requirements outlined above, including social distancing and hand washing before and after fittings.
The Austad’s Golf team will continue to monitor the situation closely and will adhere to any guidelines set forth by the CDC, the WHO and our local and national health organizations. We will keep you informed via email, social media and on Austads.com as the situation evolves.
Stay healthy and safe!
The Austad Family & Staff