Titleist Tour Speed vs Tour Soft Golf Balls
Golf ball enthusiasts have something new to cheer about with the launch of Titleist’s all new Tour Speed and Tour Soft golf balls! Titleist has been the #1 ball on tour for what feels like a million years now and with good reason. The quality, consistency and feel of a Titleist ball is top of the line across the board.
Titleist’s Tour Speed and Tour Soft have been in the line for several years now, but the 2022 edition features some killer improvements, which will make your rounds even better. In a nutshell, you’re getting tour-caliber quality for a lower, more palatable price.
If you’re not sure which ball is right for you, you’re not alone. With all the balls on the market, choosing the right one can feel like a ridiculously complex decision. Austad’s has your back – here’s a breakdown of Titleist’s Tour Speed vs Tour Soft Golf Balls.
Who each ball is for:
- For golfers wanting a competition-level golf ball at a budget friendly price
- Golfers who are looking for distance with a penetrating flight on long game shots
- Great for golfers who want to optimize their short game spin with a soft feel golf ball
- For golfers who prioritize the softest feel possible and all-around performance
- Great option for golfers of all skill levels because it brings exceptional distance combined with a soft feel
- Great for golfers who want a more consistent ball flight and need some assistance with short game control
- Cover – The Tour Speed features Titleist’s proprietary urethane cover, which is geared for greenside spin and short game control. Tour Soft has a thin 4CE grafted cover formulation, which helps increase consistency.
- Core - The core is slightly larger in the Tour Soft (1.600”) vs the Tour Speed (1.550”). The core for the Tour Speed has been completely reformulated to help deliver higher speeds where the Tour Soft core will deliver the same distance and responsive feel that golfers have come to expect from a Titleist ball.
- Dimple Design – Both the Tour Speed and Tour Soft feature Titleist’s new 346 Quadrilateral Dipyramid Dimple Design, which delivers optimized flight and long distance
- Color Options – Both balls are available in white and yellow with play numbers 1-4
Whichever ball you choose, you can never go wrong with a Titleist. And if you really want to level up your golf game this year, try a Golf Ball Fitting. Our team of fitting experts will take you through a variety of options to find the best ball for your game.