Please select product options to check availability
Tour Edge E521 Offset Hybrid
View In-Store Availability
The Extreme Game Improvement Hot Launch E521 Hybrids offers the game-changing Houdini Sole in conjunction with a super-shallow face, slice-fighting offset designs, and heel weighting for added draw bias, making this hybrid all about ease of use
The 17-4 stainless-steel Hot Launch E521 Hybrids features a thinner and lighter forged steel crown that increases ball speed for the ultimate in power creation.
- Houdini Sole Technology - The Houdini Sole is an emerging sole design innovation that pushes weight back as much as possible for an ultra-low and deep Center of Gravity, optimizing launch conditions and greatly improving forgiveness off the face.
- The raised steel mass area of the Houdini Sole at the rear of the clubhead reduces the amount of sole area to reduce drag and turf interaction. The Houdini Sole design element has proven to be one of the most effective technologies at getting balls out of tough lies by reducing turf interaction by 35%.
- 30% Further Back Center of Gravity- The Houdini Sole was instrumental in significantly altering the Center of Gravity placement of the E521 hybrid. The Center of Gravity is 30% further back than its predecessor, making E521 the highest launching and easiest to hit hybrid Tour Edge has produced. It also helped raise the Moment of Inertia (MOI) of the clubhead by 9%.
- Slice Fighting Offset/Shallow Cup Face Designs - The super-shallow Cup Face design in the Hot Launch E521 Hybrid produces higher launch angles and extreme ease of launch. The E521 offset designs are engineered to help golfers avoid hitting slices and to increase launch conditions.
- Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki Shaft - The E Series Hybrid comes stock with the same super-light FUBUKI metalwood shafts by Mitsubishi that range from 55-grams to 60-grams depending on the flex and provides lower kick points that promise to help players achieve maximum velocity and a slightly drawn ball flight.
Available Lofts in Right-Handed: #3/19-degree, #4/22-degree, #5/25-degree and #6/28-degree
Available Lofts in Left-Handed: #3/19-degree, #4/22-degree, #5/25-degree and #6/28-degree
Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Fubuki HD (45-gram L-Flex, 50-gram A-Flex, 50-gram Regular Flex, 55-gram Stiff Flex)
Grip: Lamkin Z5 Rubber available in Undersize, Standard and Midsize.
Why Get Custom Fit?
Dial in your game and take dead aim with our award-winning Iron Fitting Services. Our Certified Fitting Pros will work with you to find the right set of irons with the right shaft, lie, grip and more so that you can enjoy your golf game more. The Iron Fitting Process is unique for every individual and we want you to have a comfortable, fun and educational experience that will make you more excited about the game. Learn more about our award winning Custom Club Fitting Process.
What's included in an iron fitting?
- Model Selection
- Set Makeup
- Shaft Type
- Ball Suggestion
- Club Length
- Lie Angle
- Grip Size
- Grip Type
SCHEDULE YOUR FITTING NOW
Online Shipping Information
Austads.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping for standard size packages to destinations in the continguous U.S.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$4.99 (or Free for qualifying orders over $99)|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$9.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$19.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$49.99|
*Custom orders, including custom clubs, personalized balls and other items, are not eligible for expedited shipping. There is a flat $15 shipping charge for all custom orders.
Oversize Package Shipping Rates:
Oversize packages include all golf bags, golf carts, package golf sets and junior sets. UPS charges a premium to ship large packages.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$39.99|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$59.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$99.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$149.99|
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
Orders completed by 12PM CST (1PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Orders must be placed by 12pm (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments.
Estimated Time To Deliver
Austad's Golf is centrally located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Most items ship directly from our warehouse there and average 3-5 business days for ground delivery. See the map below for estimated ground shipping delivery times for your area.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing Austad's Golf. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive in two business days after departing Austad's Golf. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by our preferred carriers.Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
International & Canadian Orders
Unfortunately at this time, Austad's Golf only ships to locations within the United States.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot offer free shipping on any order with PING products. Some oversize items such as cart bags, package sets and travel covers are not eligible for free shipping.
Sales Tax Details
Austad's Golf has physical locations and charges sales tax on orders shipping to the following states: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Orders shipping to states other than the five listed will not be charged sales tax.