Please select product options to check availability
Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 Fairway Wood
View In-Store Availability
This Competition Spec Hot Launch C521 Fairway Metal is for the player seeking optimal launch and spin rates with minimal offset designs, while still enjoying the benefits of extreme ease of use and a high Moment of Inertia (MOI) properties that will tighten dispersion and increase overall accuracy.
The Hot Launch 521 fairway metals are constructed of 17-4 stainless steel and features a thinner and lighter forged steel crown that increases clubhead speed for the ultimate in power creation.
- Diamond Face/ Cup Face Technology - The Hot Launch C Series Fairway features Diamond Face technology with 29 different thick and thin diamond shapes behind the face of the metals for an enhanced sweet spot. Different variables of thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face produce a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits.
- High Moment of Inertia/Rear Sole Weighting - More weight in the rear sole, created by the new weight in the extreme back of the clubhead, moves the Center of Gravity deep in the head for an extremely high MOI. The low and rear Center of Gravity positioning creates increased launch angles, apex heights, hang time and overall distance.
- Acoustic Engineering - As with the driver, Acoustic Ribbing Channels on the inside of the club head help create upgraded acoustic engineering sound properties to by enriching the sound and feel of the club head.
- Power Channel - A 25% deeper Power Channel on the sole behind the face is creates better weight distribution and increased face flexing. The Power Channel delivers amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
- Premium Aldila Rogue Shaft - The mid-high launch, mid-spin shaft Aldila Rogue shaft was chosen for the Hot Launch C Series due to their even release for players that like a smooth, active feel by using advanced, high-modulus Graphitic Carbon Fibers.
Available Lofts in Right-Handed: 15-degree 3-Wood, 17-degree 4-wood, an 18-degree 5-wood and a 22-degree 7-wood.
Stock Shaft: Aldila Rouge (50-gram L-Flex, 50-gram A-Flex, 60-gram Regular-Flex, 60-gram Stiff Flex and 60-gram X-Flex)
Grip: Lamkin Z5 Rubber available in Undersize, Standard and Midsize.
Why Get Custom Fit?
Dial in your game and take dead aim with our award-winning Wood Fitting Services. Our Certified Fitting Pros will work with you to find the right fairway woods and hybrids so that you can enjoy your golf game more. The Wood Fitting Process is unique for every individual and we want you to have a comfortable, fun and educational experience that will make you more excited about the game. Learn more about our award winning Custom Club Fitting Process.
What's included in a wood fitting?
- Model Selection
- Set Makeup Recommendation
- Loft Analysis & Recommendation
- Ball Suggestion
- Shaft Flex Analysis & Recommendation
- Club Length Analysis & Recommendation
- Grip Size
- Grip Type
SCHEDULE YOUR FITTING NOW
Online Shipping Information
Austads.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping for standard size packages to destinations in the continguous U.S.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$4.99 (or Free for qualifying orders over $99)|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$9.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$19.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$49.99|
*Custom orders, including custom clubs, personalized balls and other items, are not eligible for expedited shipping. There is a flat $15 shipping charge for all custom orders.
Oversize Package Shipping Rates:
Oversize packages include all golf bags, golf carts, package golf sets and junior sets. UPS charges a premium to ship large packages.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$39.99|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$59.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$99.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$149.99|
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
Orders completed by 12PM CST (1PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Orders must be placed by 12pm (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments.
Estimated Time To Deliver
Austad's Golf is centrally located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Most items ship directly from our warehouse there and average 3-5 business days for ground delivery. See the map below for estimated ground shipping delivery times for your area.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing Austad's Golf. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive in two business days after departing Austad's Golf. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by our preferred carriers.Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
International & Canadian Orders
Unfortunately at this time, Austad's Golf only ships to locations within the United States.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot offer free shipping on any order with PING products. Some oversize items such as cart bags, package sets and travel covers are not eligible for free shipping.
Sales Tax Details
Austad's Golf has physical locations and charges sales tax on orders shipping to the following states: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Orders shipping to states other than the five listed will not be charged sales tax.