Please select product options to check availability
Tour Edge Hot Launch E521 Ironwood Set (4-PW Graphite)
View In-Store Availability
Hot Launch E521 Iron-Woods
The E521 Iron-Wood offers the game-changing Houdini Sole in conjunction with a super-shallow face, slice-fighting offset designs, and heel weighting for added draw bias.
These amped-up irons put a major emphasis on ease of launch, playability and correcting miss-hits and slices to go straighter for the ultimate in ease of use.
- Houdini Sole Technology – The Houdini Sole is an emerging sole design innovation that pushes weight back as much as possible for an ultra-low and deep Center of Gravity, optimizing launch conditions and greatly improving forgiveness off the face.
- The raised steel mass area of the Houdini Sole at the rear of the clubhead reduces the amount of sole area to reduce drag and turf interaction. The Houdini Sole design element has proven to be one of the most effective technologies at getting balls out of tough lies by reducing turf interaction by 35%.
- Hollow-Body Design- Hollow-body perimeter weighting produces distance properties of a metalwood in an iron design for maximum ball speed. The hollow-body design makes for an extremely low and back Center of Gravity, helping to create a very forgiving and powerful face.
- Shallow Cup Forged Face - The super-shallow Cup Face design in the Hot Launch E521 Iron-Wood produces higher launch angles and extreme ease of launch. This super-thin forged face design produces the pinnacle of extreme ease of launch, increased apex heights, hang time and distance.
- Slice-Fighting Offset Design – The offset design of the E521 Iron-Wood works in conjunction with the heel weight in the clubhead to help players avoid hitting slices and to increase launch conditions.
- Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki and KBS MAX 80 Shafts - The E Series Iron-Wood comes stock with the same super-light FUBUKI metalwood shafts by Mitsubishi that range from 55-grams to 60-grams depending on the flex and provides lower kick points that promise to help players achieve maximum velocity and a slightly drawn ball flight. The E521 Iron-Wood is also available in a KBS MAX 80 steel shaft, a lightweight low-kick point steel shaft that produces a high trajectory.
*Stock set includes seven clubs: 4-PW with a Mitsubishi Fubuki HD Graphite shaft.
Available Lofts in Right-Handed: #3/20-degree, #4/23-degree, #5/26-degree, #6/29-degree, #7/32-degree, #8/36-degree, #9/40-degree, P/44-degree, A/49-degree, G/52-degree*, S/56-degree*, L/60-degree* (*indicates the Hot Launch E521 Wedge is available as part of the 521 Iron-Wood set)
Available Lofts in Left-handed: #3/20-degree, #4/23-degree, #5/26-degree, #6/29-degree, #7/32-degree, #8/36-degree, #9/40-degree, P/44-degree, A/49-degree, G/52-degree*, S/56-degree*, L/60-degree* (*indicates the Hot Launch E521 Wedge is available as part of the 521 Iron-Wood set)
Stock Shaft/Graphite: Mitsubishi Fubuki HD (55-gram L-Flex, 55-gram A-Flex, 55-gram Regular Flex, 60-gram Stiff Flex)
Stock Shaft/Steel: KBS Max 80 R, S
Grip: Lamkin Z5 Rubber available in Undersize, Standard and Midsize
Why Get Custom Fit?
Dial in your game and take dead aim with our award-winning Iron Fitting Services. Our Certified Fitting Pros will work with you to find the right set of irons with the right shaft, lie, grip and more so that you can enjoy your golf game more. The Iron Fitting Process is unique for every individual and we want you to have a comfortable, fun and educational experience that will make you more excited about the game. Learn more about our award winning Custom Club Fitting Process.
What's included in an iron fitting?
- Model Selection
- Set Makeup
- Shaft Type
- Ball Suggestion
- Club Length
- Lie Angle
- Grip Size
- Grip Type
SCHEDULE YOUR FITTING NOW
Online Shipping Information
Austads.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping for standard size packages to destinations in the continguous U.S.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$4.99 (or Free for qualifying orders over $99)|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$9.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$19.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$49.99|
*Custom orders, including custom clubs, personalized balls and other items, are not eligible for expedited shipping. There is a flat $15 shipping charge for all custom orders.
Oversize Package Shipping Rates:
Oversize packages include all golf bags, golf carts, package golf sets and junior sets. UPS charges a premium to ship large packages.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$39.99|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$59.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$99.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$149.99|
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
Orders completed by 12PM CST (1PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Orders must be placed by 12pm (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments.
Estimated Time To Deliver
Austad's Golf is centrally located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Most items ship directly from our warehouse there and average 3-5 business days for ground delivery. See the map below for estimated ground shipping delivery times for your area.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing Austad's Golf. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive in two business days after departing Austad's Golf. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by our preferred carriers.Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
International & Canadian Orders
Unfortunately at this time, Austad's Golf only ships to locations within the United States.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot offer free shipping on any order with PING products. Some oversize items such as cart bags, package sets and travel covers are not eligible for free shipping.
Sales Tax Details
Austad's Golf has physical locations and charges sales tax on orders shipping to the following states: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Orders shipping to states other than the five listed will not be charged sales tax.