Please select product options to check availability
Tour Edge Hot Launch E521 Offset Driver
View In-Store Availability
The Extreme Game Improvement Hot Launch E-521 Driver features an extreme Moment of Inertia (MOI) with a major emphasis on ease of launch, playability and correcting miss-hits and slices to go straighter.
The 460-cc Hot Launch E521 Driver made from premium 6-4 Titanium is all about ease of use.
- High Moment of Inertia – An extremely high MOI rating surpassing 5000 Grams per cubic centimeter squared, making the E Series Driver an extremely stable and powerful driver. This increased MOI will increase ball speed on miss-hits and will keep shots straighter, while the back and low Center of Gravity positioning creates high-flying, powerful tee shots.
- Houdini Sole Technology - The Houdini Sole is an emerging sole design innovation from the Tour Edge R&D team that pushes weight back as much as possible in a driver design.
- This all new shape and design created extra mass to precisely position weight in the head for an ultra-low and deep Center of Gravity, optimizing launch conditions and greatly improving forgiveness off the face.
- Heel Weighted/Slice Fighting Offset/Shallow Cup Face Designs- - The strategically placed heel draw-bias weighting of the E Series offset designs are engineered to help golfers avoid hitting slices. The super-shallow Cup Face design in the Hot Launch E Series Driver produces higher launch angles and extreme ease of launch.
- Control Length Shaft Technology - Control Length Shafts Technology is optimized shorter shaft lengths that were designed specifically for the E Series metals to greatly improve accuracy, control and to offer maxed out Smash Factor ratings for the club head. The Control Length shaft system leads to more players hitting the center of the clubface with better overall driving stats.
- Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki Shaft - The E521 Driver comes stock with super-light FUBUKI metalwood shafts by Mitsubishi Chemical that range from 45-grams to 55-grams depending on the flex and provides lower kick points that promise to help players achieve maximum velocity and a slightly drawn ball flight.
Available Lofts in Right-Handed: 10.5°, 12.5°, HL/15°
Available Lofts in Left-Handed: 10.5°
Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Fubuki (45-gram L-Flex, 50-gram A-Flex, 50-gram Regular Flex, 55-gram Stiff Flex)
Grip: Lamkin Z5 Rubber available in Undersize, Standard and Midsize.
Why Get Custom Fit?
Our goal with any driver fitting is to help you bomb more tee shots down the middle of the fairway. Our Certified Fitting Pros will work with you to find the right club with the right specs so that you can enjoy your golf game more. The Driver Fitting Process is unique for every individual and we want you to have a comfortable, fun and education experience that will make you more excited about the game. Learn more about our award winning Custom Club Fitting Process.
What's included in a driver fitting?
- Model Selection
- Ball Suggestion
- Loft Analysis and Recommendation
- Shaft Flex Analysis and Reccommendation
- Club Length Analysis and Recommendation
- Grip Size
- Grip Type
SCHEDULE YOUR FITTING NOW
Online Shipping Information
Austads.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping for standard size packages to destinations in the continguous U.S.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$4.99 (or Free for qualifying orders over $99)|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$9.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$19.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$49.99|
*Custom orders, including custom clubs, personalized balls and other items, are not eligible for expedited shipping. There is a flat $15 shipping charge for all custom orders.
Oversize Package Shipping Rates:
Oversize packages include all golf bags, golf carts, package golf sets and junior sets. UPS charges a premium to ship large packages.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$39.99|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$59.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$99.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$149.99|
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
Orders completed by 12PM CST (1PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Orders must be placed by 12pm (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments.
Estimated Time To Deliver
Austad's Golf is centrally located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Most items ship directly from our warehouse there and average 3-5 business days for ground delivery. See the map below for estimated ground shipping delivery times for your area.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing Austad's Golf. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive in two business days after departing Austad's Golf. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by our preferred carriers.Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
International & Canadian Orders
Unfortunately at this time, Austad's Golf only ships to locations within the United States.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot offer free shipping on any order with PING products. Some oversize items such as cart bags, package sets and travel covers are not eligible for free shipping.
Sales Tax Details
Austad's Golf has physical locations and charges sales tax on orders shipping to the following states: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Orders shipping to states other than the five listed will not be charged sales tax.