Please select product options to check availability
Cleveland Juniior CBX Wedge
View In-Store Availability
The Cleveland CBX Junior Spec wedge changes the way the short game is approached. The Cleveland CBX Junior Spec wedge provides excellent spin and control for junior-type players while blending in perfectly with their cavity back irons to provide a dependable feel throughout your set.
- Cavity back design increases forgiveness - Get more forgiveness and distance with a cavity back wedge that blends with your cavity back irons.
- Dual V-Sole for Forgiveness and Versatility - The CBX sole uses two different V shapes to maximize forgiveness and maintain versatility. A front-to-back V shape lets you cut smoothly through the turf without loss of speed. A heel-to-toe V shape lets you open the face for versatility while still providing extra help in the sand.
- Spin It Like the Pros with Rotex Technology - Tour Zip Grooves, Laser Milling, and Micro Milling produce tour-level spin for total control. Aggressive grooves channel debris away from the face for more consistent full shots from the fairway and rough.
- Face Balancing Technology Means Consistent Performance - A microcavity in the hosel moves the center of gravity closer to the misddle of the face, enhancing feel and distance control. With a sweet spot closer to your ideal hitting location you get more forgiveness on your wedge shots.
- Progressive Design Transitions with your Irons - Progressive size, shape, and weighting seamlessly blend into your cavity back iron set.
Why Get Custom Fit?
The short game is key to low scores. If you're able to get your wedges really dialed in, the whole game is easier. At Austad's, our Master Club Fitters go through extensive training so that they can help you identify wedges with the right gapping, bounce, grip and more. Our goal with any wedge fitting is that you will hit the course with more confidence in your short game and ultimately have a whole lot more fun playing golf. Learn more about our award winning Custom Club Fitting Process.
What's included in a wedge fitting?
- Model Selection
- Grip Size
- Loft Analysis & Recommendation
- Grip Type
- Bounce Analysis & Recommendation
- Set Makeup
- Lie Angle Analysis & Recommendation
- Ball Suggestion
- Shaft Length Analysis & Recommendation
- Shaft Flex Analysis & Recommendation
SCHEDULE YOUR FITTING NOW
Online Shipping Information
Austads.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping for standard size packages to destinations in the continguous U.S.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$4.99 (or Free for qualifying orders over $99)|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$9.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$19.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$49.99|
*Custom orders, including custom clubs, personalized balls and other items, are not eligible for expedited shipping. There is a flat $15 shipping charge for all custom orders.
Oversize Package Shipping Rates:
Oversize packages include all golf bags, golf carts, package golf sets and junior sets. UPS charges a premium to ship large packages.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$39.99|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$59.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$99.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$149.99|
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
Orders completed by 12PM CST (1PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Orders must be placed by 12pm (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments.
Estimated Time To Deliver
Austad's Golf is centrally located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Most items ship directly from our warehouse there and average 3-5 business days for ground delivery. See the map below for estimated ground shipping delivery times for your area.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing Austad's Golf. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive in two business days after departing Austad's Golf. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by our preferred carriers.Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
International & Canadian Orders
Unfortunately at this time, Austad's Golf only ships to locations within the United States.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot offer free shipping on any order with PING products. Some oversize items such as cart bags, package sets and travel covers are not eligible for free shipping.
Sales Tax Details
Austad's Golf has physical locations and charges sales tax on orders shipping to the following states: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Orders shipping to states other than the five listed will not be charged sales tax.