Please select product options to check availability
Tour Edge Men's Hot Launch E523 Graphite Iron Set
View In-Store Availability
These hollow iron-wood designs put a major emphasis on ease of launch, playability and correcting miss-hits and slices to go straighter for the ultimate in ease of use.
The improved hollow-body design of the Hot Launch E523 Iron features the game-changing Houdini Sole in conjunction with a super-shallow face, slice-fighting offset designs and heel weighting for added draw bias.
- Houdini Sole Technology – The Houdini Sole is a raised steel mass area at the rear of the clubhead, as well as a curved leading edge under the face. The patented Houdini Sole reduces the amount of sole area to reduce drag and turf interaction by 35% and is instrumental in significantly altering the CG placement of the E523 Iron, making it one the highest launching and easiest to hit irons ever produced.
- Hollow-Body Perimeter Weighting - Hollow-body perimeter weighting produces distance properties of a metalwood in an iron-like design. Hollow-body perimeter weighting produces maximum ball speed off an iron. The hollow-body design makes for an extremely low and back CG, helping to create a very forgiving and powerful face.
- Shallow Face / Offset Design - The super-shallow face coupled with an offset design are designed for extreme playability and high-flying launch characteristics. The offset design acts as built-in slice fighting technology, squaring the clubhead at impact to produce anti-slice ball flights. The extremely shallow face produces higher launch angles and extreme ease of launch with extreme forgiveness.
- Concave Body Design – A new concave design added to the E523 Iron creates our best-looking hollow-body iron-wood to date. The concave treatment to the shape of the E523 Iron creates a smaller topline, and a less visible backend for a more compact look at address, while still providing the forgiveness and ease of launch that our iron-woods have become famous for.
- Ultra-Light Premium Shafts - The C523 Iron comes stock with the super-light UST Mamiya HL-SST graphite shaft by that range from 45 to 60 grams depending on the flex. It is also available in a True Temper XP-85 steel shaft.
The UST Mamiya HL-SST shafts feature Stabilized Shaft Tech, a softer tip and a mid-range flex. Stabilized Shaft Tech is an added cross weave that reduces ovaling for better stability during the loading and unloading of the shaft.
The True Temper XP-85 steel shaft is designed to deliver maximum peak trajectory for explosive distance and are an excellent option for players wanting a higher ball flight with a moderate ball spin.
Online Shipping Information
Austads.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping for standard size packages to destinations in the continguous U.S.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$12.99 (or Free for qualifying orders over $149)|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$19.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$34.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$69.99|
*Custom orders, including custom clubs, personalized balls and other items, are not eligible for expedited shipping. There is a flat $15 shipping charge for all custom orders.
Oversize Package Shipping Rates:
Oversize packages include all golf bags, golf carts, package golf sets and junior sets. UPS charges a premium to ship large packages.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$39.99|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$59.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$99.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$149.99|
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
Orders completed by 12PM CST (1PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Orders must be placed by 12pm (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments.
Estimated Time To Deliver
Austad's Golf is centrally located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Most items ship directly from our warehouse there and average 3-5 business days for ground delivery. See the map below for estimated ground shipping delivery times for your area.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing Austad's Golf. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive in two business days after departing Austad's Golf. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by our preferred carriers.Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
International & Canadian Orders
Unfortunately at this time, Austad's Golf only ships to locations within the United States.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot offer free shipping on any order with PING products. Some oversize items such as cart bags, package sets and travel covers are not eligible for free shipping.
Sales Tax Details
Austad's Golf has physical locations and charges sales tax on orders shipping to the following states: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Orders shipping to states other than the five listed will not be charged sales tax.
Need Some Help?
Golf clubs that are fit for your game will help you play your best golf. We strongly recommend that you visit an Austad's Golf Store and go through a custom fitting session before purchasing golf clubs with custom specs. There is a reason why every Austad's Golf Store made Golf Digest's list of Top 100 Club Fitters in America - our technology, equipment and expert staff are second to none. With nine locations across the upper Midwest, chances are we've got a fitting center just a chip shot away. Find a location and book your fitting session today.
Too Far Away To Visit an Austad's Golf Store?
While an in-store fitting is ideal to determine the perfect clubs for you, we understand that you may not reside close to one of our stores. Give us a call and we'll guide you through a fitting consultation over the phone. We'll talk through your current golf game, what you'd like to improve and what type of clubs you're looking for. At the end of the call, our experts will be able to give you some options for clubs and specs that will fit your game.