Please select product options to check availability
Tour Edge Men's Hot Launch C523 Iron Set
View In-Store Availability
Hot Launch C523 irons combine maximum distance and forgiveness in a traditional cavity back design. The C523 Irons are made from extremely soft 431 stainless steel, providing superior feel and performance.
- VIBRCOR Technology – C523 irons feature even more VIBRCOR technology! VIBRCOR is a high-grade TPU strategically placed in the deep undercut pocket to create a new speed-inducing and feel-enhancing internal technology. VIBRCOR creates a distinct feel of the clubhead at impact that dampens sound and shock, while also creating perimeter weighting around the entire clubhead for maximum forgiveness and power and ball speed enhancement off the face.
- Compact Design with Sharper High Toe - A new shape for the C523 Iron features a more compact design, a thinner topline and a sharper high toe that promotes myriad game-improvement benefits in a classic iron. The more compact design of the C523 Iron has removed weight from the top line to create an ultra-low CG. The ultra-low CG placement promotes a high launch, stability at impact and added forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Wide Sole / Deep Undercut Design - The wide sole of the C523 Iron and its deep 360-degree undercut cavity is optimized for playability, turf interaction and ease of launch. The wider sole of the C523 offers superior bounce and increases launch for cleaner, high-flying shots. The wider sole design leads to cleaner turf interaction for more consistent shot making. The 360° undercut cavity creates more face flexing and faster ball speed across the entire face.
- Toe Weighted Design - Advanced toe weighting has been strategically increased and made more visible in the new C523 Iron design. This added toe weighting maximizes stability on impact and provides better off-center hit distance from the face of the iron and elongates the sweet spot and creates a pure feel off the face of the irons.
- Power Lofted Setup - The lower and deeper CG allowed the C523 irons to be power lofted to create an extreme distance iron. Power lofting in this forgiving iron design promotes both distance & optimized height that achieves maximum distance without sacrificing the peak apex trajectory.
- Ultra-Light Premium Shafts - The C523 Iron comes stock with the super-light UST Mamiya HL-SST graphite shaft by that range from 45 to 60 grams depending on the flex. It is also available in a True Temper XP-85 steel shaft.
The UST Mamiya HL-SST shafts feature Stabilized Shaft Tech, a softer tip and a mid-range flex. Stabilized Shaft Tech is an added cross weave that reduces ovaling for better stability during the loading and unloading of the shaft.
The True Temper XP-85 steel shaft is designed to deliver maximum peak trajectory for explosive distance and are an excellent option for players wanting a higher ball flight with a moderate ball spin.
Online Shipping Information
Austads.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping for standard size packages to destinations in the continguous U.S.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$12.99 (or Free for qualifying orders over $149)|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$19.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$34.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$69.99|
*Custom orders, including custom clubs, personalized balls and other items, are not eligible for expedited shipping. There is a flat $15 shipping charge for all custom orders.
Oversize Package Shipping Rates:
Oversize packages include all golf bags, golf carts, package golf sets and junior sets. UPS charges a premium to ship large packages.
|Economy Ground||4-10 Business Days||$39.99|
|Express Ground||2-5 Business Days||$59.99|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||$99.99|
|Next Day Air||1 Business Day||$149.99|
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
Orders completed by 12PM CST (1PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Orders must be placed by 12pm (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments.
Estimated Time To Deliver
Austad's Golf is centrally located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Most items ship directly from our warehouse there and average 3-5 business days for ground delivery. See the map below for estimated ground shipping delivery times for your area.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing Austad's Golf. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive in two business days after departing Austad's Golf. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by our preferred carriers.Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
International & Canadian Orders
Unfortunately at this time, Austad's Golf only ships to locations within the United States.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot offer free shipping on any order with PING products. Some oversize items such as cart bags, package sets and travel covers are not eligible for free shipping.
Sales Tax Details
Austad's Golf has physical locations and charges sales tax on orders shipping to the following states: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Orders shipping to states other than the five listed will not be charged sales tax.
Need Some Help?
Golf clubs that are fit for your game will help you play your best golf. We strongly recommend that you visit an Austad's Golf Store and go through a custom fitting session before purchasing golf clubs with custom specs. There is a reason why every Austad's Golf Store made Golf Digest's list of Top 100 Club Fitters in America - our technology, equipment and expert staff are second to none. With nine locations across the upper Midwest, chances are we've got a fitting center just a chip shot away. Find a location and book your fitting session today.
Too Far Away To Visit an Austad's Golf Store?
While an in-store fitting is ideal to determine the perfect clubs for you, we understand that you may not reside close to one of our stores. Give us a call and we'll guide you through a fitting consultation over the phone. We'll talk through your current golf game, what you'd like to improve and what type of clubs you're looking for. At the end of the call, our experts will be able to give you some options for clubs and specs that will fit your game.